Dec 18, 2011

Welcome

     Since this is my first post, I want to talk all about myself. Bear with me. 
I'm a teacher who will retire at the ripe age of 55 in June 2014. If you look to the right bar, there's a little count-down thingy. It keeps me sane. 
     I don't have any kids. I was happily child-free, until my Hubby's wayward teen daughter had a baby boy. Now I have to raise this little boy. I'm too young to be a grandma, and too old to be a mom. 
     Mr6 lives with me and my Hubby (his grandpa), while BioMom lives downstairs in her basement apartment. The less I see of BioMom, the better. 
     I used to be angry at BioMom, but now I'm too tired. Raising Mr6 keeps me busy and surprisingly HAPPY. Yep. I adore this little guy.
And you know what? He adores me. 
     If you think I'm trying to steal BioMom's baby, go ahead. I don't care what you think. BioMom couldn't give a rat's ass what happens, as long as SOMEBODY ELSE is looking after her son. Huh.

No comments: